Wednesday 8 May 2013

Warp Stabilizer Effect

I used the Warp stabilizer effect on my own footage, as due to filming it myself the camera had a slight shake. 
The Warp Stabilizer allows me to stop the slight jumping that is caused due to camera movement and allow the shot to be smoother.
This effect is also found in the video effects.  

I first selected the clip that I wanted to stabilize, that be the clip of the house, and then on the effects panel again dragged and dropped the effect on the clip in the timeline.
After the effect has been added analysis begins, and then after analysis, stabilization. 


The only difference here to other clips was that I had to alter the sequence settings to the house scene to match that of the project settings, as when I initially tried to stabilize the clip when the sequence size was not the same it would not work. I had to alter the fps, as that of a camcorder is different to that of film footage that I had downloaded. Once I edited the sequence and in turn the size I was able to save this as a premiere pro clip and then easily insert it to the project document. 

I felt this effect was appropriate and important to use, as allowed for the normal camera motion, but be smoother and not jumpy to disorientate the viewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment