Wednesday 8 May 2013

Own Footage and changing its size

I decided that within my video trailer I wanted to import some of my own video footage and felt that it would be most appropriate to have over the breaking news banner, and so decided that I would film my house, a short 10 second clip, that would be as long as the breaking news banner.  I felt that this would best be used as would allow me to convey exactly what I wanted.

I debated how best to implement the clip, and thought I could have the disaster somehow appearing on the footage.
I decided that I would use the planet that was in both my cover and my label, to again tie all the elements together and the theme throughout and the audience will see that all 3 sections are linked, not only did the footage work well in that respect it also allowed me to save time as did not have to research for any other footage to use under the breaking news banner. 


I picked a nice sunny day do the filming and simply filmed for around 10 seconds, I did this a couple of times to make sure I had a good selection and appropriate footage.
One of the short films had a small bird flying across it, which I liked, and so decided to use this clip, as meant that the scene was not as dull.

I added this clip to the Premiere Pro document in the same way that I added other clips and was able to edit it in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment