Wednesday 8 May 2013

Practice for Premiere Pro

Again as I had not used this software before I needed to practice using it.
The software contained many features that enabled me the easy ability to edit videos.

The practice for this I edited a simple meerkat video that I took off the internet. When practicing I learnt how to cut videos to change their size and only use sections that I need, alter the colour using colour corrector, either to make two scenes match, or make the appearance of the light changing throughout the day.
I also practiced how to use transitions, and edit sound volumes, all that would pull together videos that are cut up and merged together to make a whole video, that ran smoothly without jumping.

All these techniques that I practiced here I plan to use in my own movie trailer, so will blog about these in further posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment